Friday, September 28, 2012

Living Life One Laugh @ A Time






During my lunch break at work today I scrolled through my Facebook news-feed, you know just the usual act of boredom, and found this e-card. This made me literally laugh out loud. I honestly 1) love these e-cards that I see daily (tons of these appear in my I-Photo library) and 2) love Emojis (they enhance every message).  I truthfully become mildly annoyed when I text someone without an I-Phone, because Emojis can not be used to enhance my conversation. Some of my funniest conversations via text message involve Emojis. I also find Jay-z's song "I Got 99 Problems" to be absolutely hilarious, so whenever I see something making fun of that jam I laugh (example: I got 99 cookies cause a bitch ate one, with a picture of Cookie Monster from Sesame Street). Overall this e-card, Emojis and Jay-z all helped me live life one laugh @ a time today and I hope this made you laugh too.

No comments:

Post a Comment