Monday, September 3, 2012

DaBomb.com List..."Smart Women Finish Rich"



“It’s not what we learn that makes a difference in our lives, but what we do with what we learn,” David Bach.
David Bach’s book, “Smart Women Finish Rich”, is probably the best gift I have received in awhile and is the first item to appear on dabomb.com list. Instead of forcing college students to learn college algebra, we should force them to learn about financial planning for the future by reading this amazing book! The economic problems for American’s these days are their issue with over spending and creating debt that leaves them “poor” even when they are technically “rich”.
I may write about this book more as I continue to read it, but seriously, I don’t care if you are 16 or 52, every woman should read this and realize the value of the dollar. So far the most important exercise has been deciding the value I place on money. My “Values Ladder”, as Bach refers to it, has helped me see that I don’t want to be rich for material reasons, but for FREEDOM! Having your finances in order, living debt free and having money in the bank allows you to have one less thing to stress out about in life. With less financial stress you are then ultimately able to gain freedom and pursue your dreams. GO BUY THIS BOOK NOW! It’s dabomb.com…I’m just sayin’!
 P.S. If you are married they even have "Smart Couples Finish Rich"...You should already be at Barnes and Noble...just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment