Friday, September 7, 2012

Shout Out To My Peeps...Erin



 My friend Erin inspired me to start my blog. After planning her own wedding and loving the process, she decided to randomly start a blog. At the beginning she would post ideas for wedding décor and pictures of things she adored. She actually gained quite a following from this venture and actually appeared in a few wedding magazines as a favorite blog. Wedding related companies even paid to advertise on her blog. Also some of her followers loved Erin’s creative ideas enough to request she plan the most important day of most women’s lives…their wedding. Erin truly inspired me to start a blog of my own and start following my dream to be creative by writing. She now started a new project Edisen Supply Co. Check this lovely site out run by an awesome woman who deserves a shout out for helping me pursue my dreams.  http://www.edisensupplyco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment