Monday, September 3, 2012

Dance As If No One Is Watching...FUN.



I honestly LOVE. FUN. I bought "Some Nights" at Target and the whole album is good (I am a firm believer in paying for music still and supporting good musicians). I even love their song "We Are Young" still, because it makes me happy, even though I know the radio made most of America want to shoot themselves if they hear it one more time...just sayin'. A main reason that I heart this group so much, is their close resemblance to Queen, which is one of my favorite bands ever. The song above came into my life just when I needed it and really helped me. The version I posted is the acoustic version, which shows their raw talent. I suggest buying the entire CD or the version of this song from the CD off i-Tunes, because it is not only uplifting, but it also makes you want to sing at the top of your lungs as you drive down the street. This song makes me want to dance as if no one is watching...just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment