Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sharing Is Caring...Quote

"Life is about laughing and living in good and bad times. Getting through whatever comes our way and looking back with a smile."

I recently experienced a two month period of life constantly throwing me one bad thing after another. When it rains it pours, as I enjoy saying. I honestly told people they should be happy to still hear me laughing (seriously life became pretty craycray). Laughing and still waking up everyday to show up for life helped. All the great friends, family, and coworkers life delivered to me also made things manageable. Also, taking bad experiences as life lessons rather than negative happenings in my life made everything a tad bit easier. Just keep laughing, as long as you continue to make good times all the time, life and the curve balls thrown at you never turn out to be quite bad...just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment