Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sharing Is Caring...#DeliciousAmbiguity


 
As you start to approach your 30’s life becomes slightly crazy as you start realizing what’s important. You wake up one day and think, “Sh@#, age 0-28 flew by pretty quick!” I think this happens to all people in their 20’s, the realization that life is passing you by and your bucket list still needs a whole lot of check marks. I think number one realization might be the ability to finally know what makes you happy and what keeps you unhappy.
Things in life constantly change. During my younger years change scared me and it took longer to recover from. As 30 approaches you realize life changes everyday and you better just roll with it or you will remain miserable. Change shows an ability to learn and grow. Taking risks makes life exciting. Packing up and moving to somewhere new, bungee jumping, writing, starting college later in life, whatever it may be, this quote helped me realize during a major time of change that all will be good.
Stay tuned, because I plan to make some major changes in my life. I now know what makes me unhappy and I am making a major effort to change from a Negative Nancy to a Positive Styna.  As you age gracefully, its exciting to finally start making crazy life changes in order to pursue happiness and even if these things don’t work out in the end at least you can die saying you tried to experience delicious ambiguity…just sayin’.

No comments:

Post a Comment